Saturday, August 22, 2015

MM Leathers, Glorious AW15 MM Leathers!

Seriously drool worthy, scent intoxicating, want to hold them in your hot little hands forever leathers!  How is one supposed to be able to concentrate on anything else???

Here is your upcoming season of Massaccesi Leathers! 




Merinos – Butter!  They are incredibly soft, and so matte!  The light textured variations that are all natural, and not stamped, provide a wonderfully unique character to each handbag.  It is an extremely lightweight leather making it ideal for travel, work, or all day wear.  The Merinos are very puddly, unstructured and silky soft yet strong and hardy.  (Orange and Black also available)
Shown clockwise: Ruby Red, Dark Grey, Cognac & Taupe Merinos




Vacchetta – I swoon because these leathers are so deliciously deep and earthy.  Thick and chewy, they are robust!  Per Marco’s special request with the tannery our AW Vacchetta leathers have been treated with a slight protectant.  The texture is gorgeous and beyond my expectations!

Shown clockwise: Rust Brown, Black, Mahogany Brown & Orange Vacchetta



Natural Flat Calf – Classic and so very sophisticated!  I find these leathers perfect to dress up or dress down as your wardrobe dictates.  I can easily see this leather worn with a business suit or jeans and a t-shirt.  They are silky and smooth like glass to the touch, and provide structure to your handbag.  Although thicker, they are not heavy.  The color is rich and strong.



Shown Clockwise: Red Cherry, Dark Grey, Black, Cobalt Blue, Taupe
& Brown Natural Flat Calf




Croco Print - The stamp crocos are beautiful, very chic and hip!  The calf leather color is very rich and deep, reminding me of the Natural Calf, but the variations in the color give an additional level of depth.  Another excellent choice if you want versatility.

Shown clockwise: Tan, Dark Brown, Deep Blue, Dark Green & Red Rose Croco Print



Would you love to see a swatch before ordering your MM bag?  Your wish is my command:  colette@marcomassaccesi.it

9 comments:

  1. The vachetta leather looks amazing, I love how distressed the rust brown swatch is! Love them all but if I had to rank them, I'd put vachetta first, then merinos, then croc and then the natural flat calf. What bag would you consider in the vachetta?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vanessa dear! The Vacchetta leathers will work so beautifully on Selene...Soulmate....Minerva..... or if you are keen on selecting a new style from the AW15 collection, you could order a Diva Bucket Bag in Mahogany Vacchetta like I did last week! :) Equally delicious would be the Star Backpack in any of the Vacchetta leathers! Yum!!!!!

      Delete
  2. just ordered a Rust Vaccetta swatch from you, and I can't wait to get it, Lovie. I am so on the fence right now, loving one leather and then another and another ... Just when I am SURE I will order a style in THIS color, I see a different leather and decide THAT is the one I will pick. I really don't know whether to hug Marco or hit him for giving us so many luscious choices. At this precise moment I am leaning toward Merinos because - OH, MY! - it is the softness, most wonderful leather! Thank you for posting pictures of these gorgeous MM leathers here on your blog, where it is so easy to find and stare at them. We are so lucky to have you, Lovie. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooooh I see you and Vanessa may have some Rust Brown Vacchetta in your future! It is a beautiful choice! And you know how we love our Dark Grey, so that Merino would be a great choice for you too. It is very soft and puddly, perfect for your Soulmate, Moonbeam! xoxoxo

      Delete
    2. LOVIE! Oh, how well you know me! I do really ADORE those Merinos! I have black in mind for the first one because I don't have a single black bag I use anymore! What kind of pocketbook transgression is this, not to have a basic black bag!? Bless me, MM, for I have sinned... :) Lovie, your pictures of the MM leathers are filling me with lust! Which is also a sin! I am damned, I reckon. :) :)

      Delete
  3. I don't know why my comment is being posted twice. I tried to delete one of them, but they both vanished. I think the wild excitement over MM's wonderful talent and amazing purses is breaking the internet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lololololol..........so true! I can see that happening!

      Delete
  4. Today is the day... that I will order, one or two.. Maybe three???
    But OMG I just saw the mahogany, but the rust is awesome and I was not even considering the Vaccetta. One of each... LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Coatal Jewel! Now this is a Massaccesi box I wish I could be with you to open! I am very excited to see what you decide on. Thanks for stopping by dear!

      Delete