Sunday, January 24, 2016

Soulmate

Love at first sight.  Love with first carry.  Lots of affection for Soulmate.  Most deservingly so!
 
A favorite from the start for many including myself.  The first thing that struck me was the uniqueness of the style.  I became besotted with these waves of leather gathered at the top and how the handle straps connect and still have crazy adoration for both.  Then it was the beautiful contrast of the dark brown Nappa handles themselves and oval leather pieces with hardware accent.  She is heavenly to carry in the crook of your arm, on the shoulder, handheld, and also has an adjustable messenger strap for crossbody.

The interior is divine.  Four intoxicating inches of leather line the upper border of the bag, so every single time you open your Soulmate, there it is, the leather you chose harmoniously next to your pretty lining choice.  The interior possesses one of my favorite MM design features, that blissful “keep me organized” middle zipper compartment.  It fully attaches to the sides and bottom of the bag so it remains stationary.  This section has a border with one and a half inches of leather border at the top.  It is where I keep my car keys and cell phone and allows for such easy access!  There is also a back panel zipper pocket, two open slip pockets on the opposite side and magnetic top closure.

Thank goodness there are two sizes of this gorgeous design because I love them both.  Below are many pictures including comparisons with other popular MM styles.  Original Soulmate is the larger of the two, and Soulmate Midi is the fabulous medium version.  That old expression “everyone has a soulmate” now has entirely new meaning, because thanks to Marco Massaccesi, we get to have as many as our hearts desire!  Thanks Marco! ;)  Applause from us all!


Soulmate

Max base width: cm. 40 (15.7”)

Height: cm. 34 (13.4”) 


Depth: cm. 15 (5.9”) 


Strap drop: cm. 21 (8.25”) 


Adjustable messenger strap length: cm. 120 (47.2”)



Soulmate Midi

Max base width: cm. 34 (13.2”) 

Height: cm. 31,5 (12.3”) 


Depth: cm. 12,5 (4.9”)


Strap drop: cm. 21 (8.25”) 


Adjustable messenger strap length: cm. 120 (47.2”)




Soulmate in Brown Nabuk & Soulmate Midi in Storm Grey Nabuk

Side view

Top view

Soulmate in Brown Nabuk with Light Gold Hardware and Dark Brown Nappa Handle Straps lengthened two inches

Soulmate Midi in Storm Grey Nabuk with Light Gold Hardware & Dark Brown Nappa Handle Straps - standard strap length

Side by side view

Bottom view with new MM feet protectors that debuted last fall

Soulmate on arm - for reference I am 5'5

Soulmate on shoulder - side view

Soulmate on shoulder - front view

Soulmate Midi on shoulder - side view

Soulmate Midi on arm

Soulmate Midi with popular style Selene Zip Midi in Rust Brown Vacchetta - size comparison

Selene Zip Midi (in Black Pebbled) on arm for size comparison

Soulmate Midi in Taupe Nabuk with adjustable messenger strap when worn crossbody

Soulmate Midi in Taupe Nabuk with adjustable messenger strap when worn crossbody - side view
Soulmate Midi in Taupe Nabuk when worn with adjustable messenger strap on shoulder
Soulmate Midi with popular style Zhoe size comparison - the light is much brighter now pulling out the beautiful blue understones of the Storm Grey Nabuk along side the Africa Bronze leather of Zhoe.  

Soulmate Midi and Zhoe bottom comparison

Soulmate with popular style Selene in Dark Teal Pebbled - size comparison

Soulmate Midi with Selene comparison

;) what else does a girl need?

  I look forward to helping you find your Soulmate!
colette@marcomassaccesi.it

2 comments:

  1. Simply a gorgeous style. I have the full size and am waiting on a midi. That smoke grey nubuck leather is just gorgeous. I need some. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vanessa, I might have to enable here ;-) the Storm Grey Nabuk is soooo beautiful, I can see you loving this color. It is the perfect blend of grey and blue to me and falls into my "could have multiple bags in this leather" category. I really love both sizes of Soulmate, so I think that you will really enjoy having a Midi! So good to see you V, wishing you a great week!

      Delete