Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh! It’s a Sneak Peek!
Whispering sweet nothings to you as promised! Does
anyone have a hankering for a backstage pass to the
Massaccesi Handbags AW15 photo shoot?!!? Lean in close, here is a little
Massaccesi Handbags AW15 photo shoot?!!? Lean in close, here is a little
glance behind the green curtain!
It all began yesterday, while many of us were still
sleeping. Our dedicated MM team woke before dawn, in order to capture
some tantalizing delights just for our viewing pleasure.
A gifted makeup artist by the name of Desirè Matani wove her magic with the
already exceptionally lovely models Milena Tricarico and Piera Ciafrè
in a town we have come to adore, Ascoli Piceno, Italy!
in a town we have come to adore, Ascoli Piceno, Italy!
Stylish Massaccesi handbags are milling about,
and ready to be donned by our beautiful models.
Cameras are set!
The obliging Italian woods that have been a fabulous
AW pre-season theme
have welcomed Marco Massaccesi back again with open
arms. Action!
First the gorgeous Selene
Midi Zip in Rust Brown Vacchetta
Thick and luscious, the Selene Midi Zip is perfect for this leather. Delicious!
Thick and luscious, the Selene Midi Zip is perfect for this leather. Delicious!
Now joining Selene Midi Zip is lovely Miss M in Brown Natural Flat Calf
So very classic and sophisticated, dress her up or down! She is a show stopper. Want!
And who do we have here? Chic Mini Zhoe in Red Cherry Natural
Flat Calf
Unbelievably super cute and hip, my mouth literally dropped
open
when I first saw this picture! Need!
when I first saw this picture! Need!
Grazie mille to our talented photo session MM team!
(Photography by Marco Massaccesi)
![]() |
| Marco, Desirè, Milena and Piera |
Swatch requests? Questions? Any MM dreams I can make come true for you?





Mini Zhoe in natural calf = love
ReplyDeleteNodding head! Well said dearest tenKrat, my heart is so in agreement! I made the picture as large as the Blog would allow me, LOL. The second I saw that Mini Zhoe in Natural Calf.......my mouth dropped open and when I was finally able to speak, "Ahhhhhhhh, yes.......will be needing several of these!" popped out! Hugs to you dear one! We may be bag twins yet again, no???? ;)
DeleteI can't wait to see the Merinos. And you know...even though that Rust Vacchetta is NOT a true rust, it would not make me at all sad to have a full Selene with zips in that leather. You really have to feel the Merinos and Vaccettas to understand how truly LUXE they are. My favorite MM bag of all time is still the Soulmate, but I am willing to branch out a bit! What an exciting time for Marco, MASSACCESI, and us!! :) :) - Beckie/Moonfancy/Rebecca Paisley
ReplyDeleteHi Moonfancy! Thanks for visiting! Soulmate is one of my favorites too. (Of course every time I think I have a favorite MM, another new favorite arrives, lol, so I am of little help in that regard! I love them ALL.). Nice to see you dear!
ReplyDelete