“Little
Miss M”
A beautiful Massaccesi handbag makes you glow even before
she is out of the box! And when that box
is waiting for you a mere three miles away, for an entire afternoon, you develop
a deeper meaning of the term “self-discipline”.
Long ago I was under the impression I had a clear understanding of these
words, but since Massaccesi they have taken on entirely new meaning! No one could have blamed me if I had bolted
out of the room, knowing my beloved Little Miss M was waiting for me. But no one knew… it was my secret, and the
private thought of her arrival began to fill my heart with happiness and inner
blush!
My patience was soon rewarded! Sweet Red Cherry Natural Flat Calf goodness! When I first saw her peeking out of that dustbag, I immediately squealed with delight! This color is my ultimate favorite shade of
red! The hue is like a raspberry and a delicious pop of color yet a wonderful neutral
that matches with much of my wardrobe. It was from a fabulous preview picture of Marco's that I
fell instantly in love with this gorgeous style and now that she is here, I find her to be breathtaking in person! There is nothing I love more than a
structured bag for travel and work. I completely
adore my puddly soft MM bags too, but I have a true need for structured bags and
the newly released Miss M and Little Miss M are filling these needs exquisitely.
Little Miss M’s size is so chic and darling! How she can be sophisticated, elegant, yet
petite and precious all at the same time amazes me, but indeed she does possess
all of these qualities. She has stunning
clean lines, everywhere you look the tailoring is crisp, as are the hand-painted
edges. The small details such as the
ends of the straps running parallel with the line of the discreet and subtle
“M” on the front of the bag are perfection.
The handle straps are ladylike and so very pretty, making them ideal for
this style and also functionally wonderful to wear. They stay on my shoulder and are quite comfortable there or in the crook of my arm.
Perhaps what I love most about this style is her polished look. When you wear her, she adds grace to a casual
outfit for a quick excursion as well as timeless elegance for a dressier ensemble. Because of the versatility, I hold this design in high regard.
The interior was born to keep us organized. It is fitted with two open slip pockets on
the front panel, and two open slip pockets with a zipper pocket on the back panel. There is also an attached side lobster key clip. The closure is a secure zipper top that runs
the length of the bag and has a really nice leather tab on the opposite end of
the metal zipper pull. Again such a
small detail, but I am loving the shape and size of this leather tab. I chose the Massaccesi signature grey lining
and silver hardware. I am very happy with
the marriage of this lining, leather and hardware.
It began to sprinkle lightly during my mini outdoor
photo shoot and I am happy to report that when a few raindrops fell upon my
bag, I wiped them gently away with a soft cloth and no mark remained, making
her another ultimate style choice for travel and dashing out to a meeting. The leather feels so smooth and luxe to the
touch! Love it!
Approximate measurements are: Width: cm. 30 (11.8”), Height: cm. 22,5 (8.8”), Depth: cm. 10 (3.9”) and Strap drop: from cm. 27 to cm. 33 (from
10.6” min. to 13” max). I made no customization requests with this style.
My strap drop in the pictures below is set to
the maximum length. For reference I am 5’ 5 inches tall.
Available in Taupe, Brown, Red Cherry, Dark Grey, Black and Cobalt Blue Natural Flat Calf.
Behold the ever lovely Little Miss M!
![]() |
| Size comparison above: MM Zhoe and Little Miss M |
![]() |
| Size comparison above: Miss M and Little Miss M |
For anything you desire!












What an amazing pop of colour. I love that shade of red. And your shoes with that trenchcoat...divine!
ReplyDeleteHi Vanessa! You are so kind, thank you! This shade of red looks so good on so many skin tones! It is a generous red and loves us all! :)
DeleteLittle Miss M isn't as little as I thought. I like her best with your casual outfit. :)
ReplyDeleteHi dear tenKrat, she is a nice size, isn't she? Perfect day to day handbag for my needs. I will want a Miss M for traveling as my capacity needs increase slightly during these times, so I may *need* to get Little Miss M a big sister. (wink!) Wishing you and you family a relaxing Labor Day!
DeleteOh, she looks so beautiful on you, Lovie. I adore the way that red looks with your pretty hair. The shape and hang of Little Miss M is both casual and elegant at once. And isn't it just so whimsical that MM "hid" a big "M" on the front of the bag? If you don't know it's there, you are not going to know it is there! I adore it when MM creates surprises like that. Remember when he put REAL zip pockets on the front of Selene instead of just decorative zippers?! :) :) Oh, Lovie -- also LOVE the chair your Little Miss M and Zhoe are on. You have incredible taste in fashion AND furniture! XXOO
ReplyDeleteHi Beckie :) thank you very much! I had to giggle on your comment about fashion and furniture, lol, you always know how to make us laugh! You are quite right about the "M" on the front, we become so hypnotized by MM's beautiful styles, I did not notice it at first glance. It is subtle and very much part of the design element itself, I love that. Thanks for stopping by and brightening the day. :)
Delete