‘Tis
the Season
Do you enjoy seeking out special gifts for a dear
friend? I have such a friend, she is a
true blessing and long ago we lived in the same state, but then I moved away. Since that time it has been our way to send
birthday and Christmas boxes to each other.
14 years of this tradition and I still get so excited
thinking of what to surprise her with that my heart races! This year the surprise will be Massaccesi….. shhhhhhhhh, don’t tell her!
As soon as I select one gift, I find I am often already thinking of the next. That places my mind on a list creating path consisting of other sweet MM treats she might cherish in the
future. And then I thought of you. Here
are some lovely Massaccesi gift ideas that you might like to surprise your dearest friend with as I will mine.
Stella
Of
course to really know if a gift is suitable for your friend, it is always
helpful to have firsthand experience with the item. Love myself some Stella! She is exquisite, so classic and modern all
at the same time. The Croco Print Calf
leathers are timeless and this design lends itself to showcase stunning modern
elements, it is such a fabulous combination.
 |
| Stella in Dark Brown Croco Print Calf Leather with Light Gold Hardware |
 |
| Stella in Dark Brown Croco Print Calf Leather with Light Gold Hardware - back |
 |
| Stella in Dark Brown Croco Print Calf Leather with Light Gold Hardware - interior |
 |
| Stella in Dark Brown Croco Print Calf Leather with Light Gold Hardware - interior |
MM
Bracelet, Necklace and Bag Charms
Basking
in the 22 plated gold with leather pendant has become daily tangible bliss to
me. I completely adore my MM bracelet! It feels really lovely on, and I find myself
reaching over to touch it often throughout the day. Beautifully handcrafted just like our MM bags,
if you think she would prefer a necklace or bag charm, Massaccesi has you
covered!
 |
| MM Bracelet with Plum Pebbled Leather |
 |
| MM Necklace with Africa Bronze Leather |
 |
| MM Bag Charm with Plum Pebbled on Taupe Pebbled Minerva |
 |
| MM Bag Charm with Plum Pebbled on Rust Brown Vacchetta Selene Zip Midi |
Penelope
New
girl on the block! I don’t have mine yet,
but am certain she is something my friend would fall in love with, so on
the list she goes! A perfect pouch with wristlet strap in
gorgeous Pebbled leather and a wide open slip
pocket on both sides of her interior, who can ask for anything more?
 |
| Penelope in Amaranto Pebbled |
 |
| Penelope in Apple Green Pebbled |
 |
Penelope in Apple Green Pebbled - interior
|
Phoebe
Beautiful
Phoebe with her flap closure is divine! Equally
perfect when worn crossbody or on the shoulder.
Additionally, the all chain strap is such that it may easily be crisscrossed
under the flap and doubled making her also wonderful to wear in the crook of
your arm. My sweet friend loves to
travel just like I do, so I am thrilled that the interior back panel slots
have room for her passport and cards.
 |
| Phoebe in Dark Teal Pebbled with Light Gold Hardware |
 |
| Phoebe in Pearl Grey Pebbled with Light Gold Hardware - interior |
 |
| Phoebe in Deep Blue Africa with Silver Hardware - interior |
Flora
I
ordered my Flora after I saw a customer’s gorgeous picture and it has been love
ever since! The top zipper closure is
attractive and secure. Just like Phoebe’s
interior, the back panel has enough room to hold a passport and cards. She is very comfortable for all day wear. Care to order an extra all leather strap for
Flora so your friend may enjoy a second look?
No problem!
 |
| Flora in Africa Bronze with Light Gold Hardware |
 |
| Flora in Purple Pebbled with Light Gold Hardware - interior |
 |
| Flora in Africa Bronze with Light Gold Hardware - interior |
MM
Organizers
Would
your friend benefit from an accessory that will allow her to transfer her
belongings from one handbag to another with ease? Look no further! The MM Organizers are available in two sizes,
small and large. The suede is delicious
and the scent intoxicating. Plenty of
room to keep everything tidy with easy access to items as she reaches inside
her bag.
 |
| Small Dark Grey Organizer |
 |
| Small Dark Grey Organizer - interior |
 |
| Large Brown Organizer |
 |
| Large Brown Organizer with Massaccesi Phoebe inside |
Stella,
Phoebe, Flora and the MM Organizers are now available on our website www.marcomassaccesi.it Penelope, the MM Bracelet, Necklace and Bag
Charms will be on the website soon, in the meantime, they may be ordered via email at my address below.
As the holidays approach us, we wish you and
those you love a joyous season full of many blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment