Sunday, May 29, 2016

Angelica

Ecstasy!  I love this bag so much I have already ordered a second one in the new Cuoio Vacchetta! Angelica warms the soul!  To have her be so chic and comfortable all at the same time is beyond wonderful.  For me, this shopper tote is the perfect size to go from morning to night.  She is neither too small nor too large which makes her ideal for all day and straight to my dinner meeting with a client.  My dear friend ordered an Angelica in the Black Vacchetta and it is insanely beautiful too!  Molto elegante!

The most important thing for me with a shopper tote is that she is easy to get into and our Angelica is a dream!  The way the top corners curve up and out ever so slightly is a design element I am already drooling over.  She is sophisticated yet casual too.  I continue to be smitten with the versatility Massaccesi designs provide.

Just like Daphne, her long strap is a bit wider and I am enjoying it greatly.  I find myself wearing her on the shoulder as much as I do on my arm.  And because the Merinos leathers are quite soft and pliable, she also feels fabulous when worn crossbody.  The double rolled artisan handle straps are so divine.  Truly beautiful craftsmanship and they feel really lovely.  I already know Angelica will be a top candidate for when I travel!

This is my favorite Massaccesi interior, but if you prefer an open interior, the MM Workshop is ever so pleased to create your Angelica without a middle zipper compartment.  Thank goodness we have the option of submitting special requests.  I customized my Octane Merinos Angelica without a magnet closure.  I think I may speak for all of us when I say "Grazie mille Marco, we are so happy you allow us to modify and make changes that suit our lifestyle."  Just another way we are pampered Massaccesi style!   


Measurements:
 Top width:  cm. 35  (13.8”)
Base width:  cm. 29  (11.4“)
Height:  cm. 24  (9.45”)
Depth:  cm. 13  (5.1”)
Top handle drop:  cm. 11,5  (4.5")
Messenger strap max. length:  cm. 118  (46.5”)
Width of messenger strap:  cm. 2,5  (1”)

Octane Merinos Angelica

What fits inside:  Ellipsis Tablet measuring 10.25 x 6.75 inches, Penelope, Flora, my book, cell and smaller items

Ellipsis Tablet, Penelope, Flora, book, cell and smaller items when packed

What fits inside:  Ellipsis Tablet, Penelope, Flora, cell, smaller items and additional accessory pouch removing my book

Ellipsis Tablet, Penelope, Flora, cell, smaller items and additional accessory pouch when packed

Angelica interior:  back panel zipper pocket, lobster key clip, large middle zipper compartment that is attached to base and sides of bag, two leather trimmed open slip pockets, normally comes with a leather tab magnet closure (I ordered mine without)
  
with Dark Teal Pebbled Selene


with Rust Brown Vacchetta Selene Zip Midi (Rust Vacchetta is sold out however the new Cuoio Vacchetta is similar)


with Brown Nabuk Soulmate


with Storm Grey Nabuk Soulmate Midi

with Red Cherry Natural Flat Calf Little Miss M


with Sauro Tan Vacchetta Daphne


with Taupe Nabuk Minerva Midi


with Deep Blue Africa Zhoe - Deep Blue Africa is currently sold out for the 2nd time, but there is a possibility we may be able to get it again, if you have interest, please email me, I would be happy to keep you in mind should this leather come into stock again.


with Plum Pebbled Mini Zhoe


with Black Pebbled Phoebe


with Bronze Africa Flora (this leather is also now sold out)


with Turquoise Pebbled Penelope


on shoulder

on arm

crossbody

Still dreaming of which leather to pair with your favorite MM style?
I would love a good bag chat with you!

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear, this is a beauty!! This really has grown on me. Probably my next purchase some time later (need to build up funds:)). You and Angelica look lovely!! - msd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear msd, thank you very much! I think you would enjoy this style, perhaps in a Vacchetta because of your preference for structure. ;-) So lovely to see you! Have a great week.

      Delete
    2. Getting vachetta crossed my mind too! I hope bright colors will be available when I'm ready to order. You already know my preference so well. :) Thanks!!

      Delete