Something Old, Something New, Nothing Borrowed but a Lil Somethin’ Blue!
Oh how I do adore that Massaccesi Taupe Pebbled! This droolworthy leather is from the first MM
Season that debuted in the Autumn of 2014 and thankfully still available at the
tannery so Marco is able to order more as needed. I was really longing for an Angelica in this
leather. So classic! The design of Angelica suits the Pebbled
leathers exquisitely! I have previously
only owned Angelicas in Merinos and Vacchetta and am really happy I took the
chance on the Pebbled, it looks and feels so fabulous!!!
Gorgeous Wine!
Wow, this Africa leather is just stunning on Selene Zip Midi with dark
gunmetal hardware. The hardware enhances
the depth of the leather color so beautifully.
I am just over the moon in love with how Africa feels on this style too, both on the arm and when worn on the shoulder! Like my Angelica above, this is a new leather
on this style for me and I am excited to report it feels as equally delicious as
it does on my Soulmate and Soulmate Midi.
And speaking of Africa leathers, this sweet Flora in Deep Blue is
perfectly suited for it too! She is
really an ideal ‘all day out and about’ crossbody bag but also quite ready to
be carried in your larger MM bag too!
Just a simple strap removal and she transforms into an accessory. I really love the Africa leathers when traveling
as the weather can often be unpredictable.
If raindrops appear, I just gently blot my bag with a soft white cloth
and there is no trace they ever existed.
Inside my Selene Zip Midi I am carrying all three
sizes of our Penelope, so thought I would include a couple pics just for fun! For all the pictures, I tried to take them in both sunshine and shade to showcase how the leather and hardware changes.
What amazes me still is that there are multiple leathers that really work on so many Massaccesi styles. You can have two different leathers on the same style and the result will be really unique, proving once again that there truly is a Massaccesi design and leather to suit everyone’s individual taste and personality! Love that part!!!
![]() |
| Angelica in Taupe Pebbled with Light Gold Hardware |
| Selene Zip Midi in Wine Africa with Dark Gunmetal Hardware |
| Flora in Deep Blue Africa with Silver Hardware |
| Penelope in Celeste Blue Athene with Silver Hardware, Penelope Midi in Deep Blue Africa with Light Gold Hardware & Little Penelope in Jade Merinos with Silver Hardware |
Care for a lil MM somethin' of your own?


No comments:
Post a Comment