Sunday, October 11, 2015

A “P.S.  I Love it!” Post

Just arrived on my doorstep is the gorgeous Massaccesi Selene Zip Midi, happily allowing me to follow up last week’s profile of Selene with a little postscript!

This is a really fabulous size!  It fits my 13 x 9 inch laptop perfectly.  I am thrilled there is also room for my charger cord, work files, calendar, wallet, pouch, etc. on either side of the laptop.  It holds each of these items safely tucked together so there is no shifting, which I know will keep my computer safer.  The Midi feels wonderful on my shoulder, in the crook of my arm and handheld.  Because it is more east west in design, if you have a lot of belongings and are worried about the bottom depth of the bag sticking out when worn on your shoulder, you could customize with adding length to the straps, but with the amount of belongings I had in her today, it felt great!

When cinched, this is still a nice medium size bag. The bottom depth allows the carriage of a Large MM Organizer with room to spare, which surprised me!  In this interior, there is a back panel zipper pocket and two leather trimmed open slip pockets as well as a large wide open front pocket just like original Selene.

The Vacchetta leathers have truly gorgeous natural variations in them that there is quite possibly the wonderful potential for each of us to have one-of-a-kind bags even if we choose the same style and leather color.  All of the swatches I have seen are beautiful and unique.  They are rich in color, saturated and earthy.  The light gold hardware is breathtaking with this Rust Brown.  I liked the vertical front zipper pockets when I first saw the pictures. They provide a little edge yet keep the classic lines.  Now that I have seen this bag in person, gasp!  I have mad love for them!

So on with some “p.s. pictures” for you, my friends!  As a reminder, the Midi size dimensions are in my previous post.

Rust Brown Vacchetta Selene Zip Midi and Dark Teal Pebbled original Selene size comparison

Side view comparison

Side view while cinched comparison

Cinched closed

Top view cinched while closed

Interior view while cinched

Interior view uncinched with large MM organizer

Interior view uncinched with laptop, work files, calendar, pouch, cell, etc.

In crook of arm

On shoulder

Handheld


I love to see your emails!












2 comments:

  1. As always, your pictures are wonderful, Lovie. I love the ones of you modeling the bags. Selene is truly gorgeous with the zippers. It's so hard not to want every bag MM makes. I do think my favorite style so far is the Soulmate. I'd love one in black Merino! Actually, I'd love one in every leather MM offers! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Precious Beckie! You are always so kind and generous! I fell harder for the Selene Zip Midi than I thought I would, and I have to agree with you that it is difficult to not want every bag MM makes! (When in fact, we do! lol) It is so nice to see you, thank you for comin' around my friend! p.s. I think the Black Merinos on your fav style Soulmate would be an incredible delight! Your love for puddly soft bags dear, that Merinos was made for you, as was your Soulmate! ;)

      Delete