Saturday, October 17, 2015

The Massaccesi Workshop Chronicles!


The Workshop has been full of color, texture and luxurious softness this week!  Many treasures are about to ship and some have already!  Shall we take a peek?!?  One of my favorite things is how our MM customers span across the globe yet seem very near when we communicate, and this week’s chronicle brings us four Massaccesi selections, from four fabulous ladies, living in four different countries!

Gorgeous Yellow happy Nappa!  The color is very saturated and pretty.  When I held it for the first time, I was pleasantly surprised by how soft and pliable it was to the touch.  This leather will age beautifully!  I think I expected it to be more firm because it looks so good on bags like Zhoe and Athena, but wow, it feels really supple!  I understand now why the Nappa handle straps are so comfortable on our shoulders because the leather truly bends with us.  Isn’t this color pure sunshine?!?  It is about to transform into a Yellow Soulmate Midi with matching yellow handles straps.  Such a great choice!


I love how the light gold hardware pulls out the warmth of the Yellow Nappa, while silver brings out coolness.  During the hardware decision process, I take into consideration the hardware color I prefer with the specific leather but also ask myself where will I be wearing this bag most often and the answer brings clarity.  Light gold can have a classic feel while silver may sometimes provide a little edge or casualness.  Alternatively, sometimes it is simply just because of the devoted love you have for one hardware color and that makes it an easy decision!


Our next breathtaking Nappa is Violet!  What a great pop of color this is yet matches with so many items in your wardrobe.  Black, brown, cream, white, heather grey (all greys!) blue, taupe….lovely!  And it will be such a great color in the winter too.  This Violet Nappa is about to become an exquisite Athena.  Can’t you just see this on our customer's arm while she is all bundled up in a coat and scarf?  Beautiful!





Intoxicating Brown Nabuk is so luxurious to the touch I get light headed thinking about it.  It is very soft and lightweight.  I adore that this one can be a chameleon too!  Depending on the light or how your hand swishes over her, the grade of hue can slightly change providing instant unique character.  Swoosh your hand back the other way and she changes again.  My Brown Nabuk is out with me a least once a week and she is still stunning!





A forever favorite with so many are the Africas.  Do you fancy a stunning metallic leather?  Check!
How about even texture?  Check!  Durability?  Check!  This leather like so many other MM leathers immediately throws me into “Multiple Massaccesi Madness” because the moment you hold one bag, 
you immediately want a second style in the same leather.  Deep sigh!




In addition to the incredible selections above, we have another treat to showcase.  A group of four women joined together to place a special order that required a four bag minimum due to the leather.  Never underestimate the power of purse loving ladies to come together and meet their quota!  Well done!  The beautiful Yellow Ocher Nabuk is divine!  Like it’s sister Nabuks, very luxe and soft.
It is droolworthy with the Signature MM Dark Grey Lining.








... as this week's chronicle draws to a close, sitting pretty on a bed of Yellow Ocher Nabuk is one of the new Massaccesi handbag feet.  I love them because they are a little bit larger offering even more protection for our bag bottoms!






Let's have a good chat!  What will your next MM handbag be?!?


2 comments:

  1. My bags!! The brown nubuck Soulmate and my first glimpse of what my ochre Selene is going to look like. That package cannot ship to me fast enough!! Thanks for this sneak peek!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome Vanessa! Wishing you a speedy parcel delivery! xoxo This is going to be a fun box to open!!!!

      Delete