Nappa
Update! We have
a winner for our Mini Zhoe giveaway!
Congrats dear, we anxiously await the decision of which Nappa leather
color and hardware make you swoon!
...I
know the first thing that should come to mind when I hear the word Nappa is
leather, but still to this day when I hear that word, not only do I think of
our gorgeous leathers, but I also hear the voice of a lovely actress saying
these words “If you’re tired you take a nap-a, you don’t move to Napa!”
In celebration of witty quotes, good
dialogue and exquisite MM leathers, the first lady or gentleman who emails me at colette@marcomassaccesi.it with the correct
answers of who said that and what show she said it on, will receive a treat from
us! A complimentary MINI ZHOE in any of the Nappa leather
colors you see pictured below will be handmade especially for
you and shipped to your doorstep as our gift. We
love surprises over here in the House of Massaccesi!
Now,
back to some leather whispering and what placed me on this Nappa path. We have had some really fun emails lately
from several different customers requesting to know what Nappa leathers are in
stock. Each of them keen on a different
color, I love it! Ladies, thanks so much, you're the inspiration for this post. Keep the requests coming, this girl loves taking MM leather and hardware pictures in natural
light….and with any stroke of luck a little sunshine too!
Here
are your in-stock Nappa leathers.
Strong yet very soft and pliable to the touch, these leathers break in and age beautifully.
(Light gold hardware on the left and silver hardware on the right.)
 |
| Turquoise |
 |
| Purple |
 |
| Green Ray - (now sold out) |
 |
| Nude Pink (Update: now sold out) |
 |
| Dark Grey/Smoke Grey |
 |
| Orange |
 |
| Dark Green |
 |
| Artik |
 |
| Black |
 |
| Salmon Pink |
 |
| Taupe |
 |
| Red Cherry |
 |
| Violet |
 |
| Blue Reef - sold out |
No comments:
Post a Comment