Aura
She
is true to her name! There is definitely
a warmth surrounding us when Aura is worn.
My hubby always enjoys seeing my beloved Massaccesi handbags as they cross our
threshold. With Aura, he made initial comment as he normally does, but then days later when I had her on for a second
time, he just stopped mid-sentence, “Wowwwww,
that reallllly is a gorgeous bag!!!” (gave me such a giggle!)
She
is so completely versatile it makes my heart sing! I have enjoyed her on the weekends as much as
during my work week. The design is perfectly
classic and sophisticated. Even when I
am in casual outfits, I feel polished with her on my shoulder. She feels light-weight and very
comfortable. The strap attached to the exterior
of the bag adds an attractive design element, I love when I am wearing her and
catch a glimpse. It is beautiful
and so much a part of Marco’s aesthetic, he always pays close attention to every
angle of our bags. The minimum strap
drop is 14.5 inches and maximum is 18.5.
As with any MM style the strap may be modified to your personal desired
length.
I
am ga-ga over the Massaccesi engraved clasp closure, it is stunning, and quite
fun because it is new this A/W Season and exclusive to Aura! Just
push the circular hardware piece below the M inward to open your gorgeous bag. The interior has a back panel zipper
pocket and two open slip pockets. I am
excited to show you some comparison pictures!
Here is your Aura ladies… bellissima!
Ooooh,
one more thing, speaking of pictures I wanted to tell you, if you are into viewing
pictures back to back with no words except for a mini-description, you might
enjoy my Pinterest board, it is sometimes easier for comparison when the pics are all
together! https://www.pinterest.com/MMcolette
 |
| Aura in River Blue Vacchetta, swoon! River Blue can look very midnight blue in shade, and then she changes in different light, just delicious! On my computer screen these pictures show how her hue changes in different lighting, I hope it is visible on your screen too! |
 |
| What fits inside! MM Penelope Midi, Little Penelope, cell phone, keys, paperback book, etc. |
 |
| What fits inside while still packed up. |
 |
| Interior when empty |
 |
| With Little Miss M in Red Cherry Natural Flat Calf |
 |
| Side view |
 |
| With Angelica in Cuoio Vacchetta |
 |
| Side view... really seeing the gorgeous character of the Vacchetta leathers here. Each of Marco's Vacchettas are colored by hand providing a unique look for every bag, LOVE! |
 |
| With Turquoise Pebbled Mini Zhoe, a birthday gift this summer from my beloved friend of 20+ years....... who secretly buys Massaccesi for the girl who works at Massaccesi to surprise her? #bestfriendintheworld ! |
 |
| Side view |
 |
| Side view with regular size Zhoe in Bronze Africa (side note: this leather is in stock again.) |
 |
| With Phoebe in Lead Africa (this leather is also in stock again.) |
 |
| With Flora in Deep Blue Africa (also in stock) |
 |
| With Stella in Apple Green Croco print Calf |
 |
| With Penelope Midi in Octane Merinos & Little Penelope in Jade Merinos |
 |
| With Soulmate Midi in Taupe Nabuk and Dark Brown Nappa handle straps |
 |
| Side view |
 |
| With Selene Zip Midi in Dark Brown Vacchetta (Selene Midi has the same dimensions as Selene Zip Midi) |
 |
| Side view |
 |
| Worn crossbody |
 |
| On shoulder |
 |
| Handheld and ready to go out the door!!! :-) |
Searching for your perfect Massaccesi leather? I would love to mail you a swatch!
No comments:
Post a Comment