Arianna
Love
her!! Just love every single thing about
her from the handles that fold down completely to the top zipper closure. Marco’s gorgeous artisan rolled handle
straps look beautiful, are so comfortable and are set as such that this style is perfection
on the shoulder even over a winter coat. The stitching design details keep the look
very sharp and the discreet “M” leather pieces where the straps attach are
stunning. I am really enjoying the depth
of this style, the bag stays close to you when worn. So very sleek, which I find especially nice when
worn crossbody. Her interior is open and
fitted with the side zipper pocket and two open slip pockets that we all have come
to love.
With
Arianna, we also have the option to upgrade the exterior back panel by
selecting an open slip pocket for a fee rather than the standard
exterior with no pocket. I really love wearing my handbags both on the
shoulder and messenger so we have been getting along beautifully! The long strap is a bit wider like that of Angelica, Rua Angelica and
Daphne. It feels quite lovely on and I
like the look of this width too. I know she will be an ideal travel companion.
To me Arianna is like "the little black dress" we all should have at least one!!!
 |
| Arianna in Iced Olive Green Africa |
 |
| What fits inside! |
 |
| What fits inside with contents emptied: Ellipsis Tablet (10.25 x 6.75") Moleskine journals, cell, small notebooks, hardcover book, keys, Celeste Athene Penelope, Octane Merinos Penelope Midi with MM Accessory Strap and Little Penelope back to front: Aquamarine Athene, Cameo Rose Merinos and Jade Merinos |
 |
| With Minerva in Black Pebbled (2 years old this Winter and getting very smooshy!) |
 |
| With Minerva Midi in Taupe Nabuk |
 |
| Side view |
 |
| Side view with Daphne in Sauro Tan Vacchetta |
 |
| With Rua Angelica in Crystal Pink Merinos |
 |
| Side view |
 |
| Side view with Soulmate in Brown Nabuk |
 |
| Side view with Soulmate Midi in Storm Grey Nabuk |
 |
| With Cassandra in Dark Taupe Vacchetta |
 |
| Side view with Selene Zip Midi in Rust Brown Vacchetta |
 |
| Side view with Aura in River Blue Vacchetta |
 |
| With Zhoe in Bronze Africa |
 |
| Side view |
 |
| With Flora in Deep Blue Africa and Phoebe in Lead Africa |
 |
| Arianna in Iced Olive Green Africa on shoulder |
 |
| Arianna in Iced Olive Green Africa worn crossbody |
 |
| Cassandra, crossbody - for size comparison |
 |
| Cassandra on shoulder, side view - for size comparison |
 |
| Soulmate (regular/full size) for comparison |
Arianna, Cassandra and Aura, oh my!
Cant believe you just posted this! I started looking at Arianna this morning... thinking this might just be the one.. I always feel like Goldilocks... Too Big Too Small... Wait! Just right
ReplyDeleteHi C Jewel! You are spot on correct, she truly is the Goldilocks of MM bags! Neither too big nor too small. I was just telling a friend of mine on the phone this very thing. I am so happy you stopped by! Have a great rest of your day my dear.
Delete